Monday, September 12, 2016

Cookies and Clean Kitchens

Monday's are hard sometimes. But I had two awesome surprises today. When I got to school today, two sweet girls in my homeroom class made me cookies from scratch. Hannah and Tara were asking questions about favorite things to all of the teachers in our team. But I didn't really think they would spend part of their weekend baking is cookies. Boy was I wrong!

 

 

And this Monday I had Premier training, which was a wonderful and uplifting time. When I came home, my sweet husband had grilled up some meat that we bought this weekend and he also cleaned up the kitchen. I am so blessed! He loves me just perfectly!

 

This is our island that Shae found a long time ago! I love it and how it fits just great in our space. And our lazy Suzan from Canton. And Shae's sweet tea! 

 

This is the pot holder we bought in Ingram, TX over Labor Day weekend. This was made from repurposed inside hardware of closet doors. It's really cool and I'm so glad we snagged it! 

Short but sweet blog post! Little "Happys" as my SIL Rachel calls them should be post-worthy on Mondays. 

Love yall! 

2 comments: